Wednesday 28 August 2013

My Work Family

I am a lucky girl in many aspects of my life,  I recognize and truly appreciate that.....one of these aspects is my career. As an Account Manager for a Supplement company I get to combine my love of health and fitness with selling top quality supplements that I believe in. I have been with my company for 7 years now,  they are my extended family who I spend many hours a day in phone and email contact with. Once a year we all get together at our annual sales conference and spend 3-4 days together going over new products, previous years sales, new selling ideas, sharing on the road experiences, learning about new products, getting motivated,and we also manage to get some great laughs in there too. I have always heard if you find a job you love it does not feel like work....now sometimes this is a very time consuming job, I work 7 days a week, I am 100% commision  so my whole income relies on my ability to provide excellent customer service, have a strong presence in my stores both personally and with my products, and to use my creativity for new sales ideas. 
For 5 years my brothers and I owned and operated a pert store in Toronto, I loved being an entrepreneur and it is such hard work. I respect how much work and dedication it takes to run a small business, what I really love about my job is I have the ability to live vicariously through my stores. I think what I would have wanted for my business and my expectations for a rep and try my hardest to provide that....so as I return from this years sales conference I m excited for the new ideas I will be able to give to my stores ....




For more on my diet and training please goto:
www.sdpharmaceuticals.com
Follow me on Twitter:
@AeryonAshlie
Like my Facebook Page:
Aeryon Bela Ashlie



No comments:

Post a Comment