Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sister Friend

Many of us have them......our Sister Friends, those women who have been there for you through the thick and thin. The Friends who when you see each other it feels like there is no time between visits.  I have many wonderful women in my life who I do consider my "Sister Friends" however there is one who stands out...

It 10 years ago I met my "Sister Friend" she is me but in a different form. We met competing in Calgary backstage over some chocolate, pnt butter and rice cakes,  we connected instantly. When I was transferred for work to Calgary a year later we had kept in touch.  I will never forget our first "lunch date" at Starbuck's with our boxed lunches, of fish and beans (funny some things never change). After this meeting as I drove home and called my mother when she asked how lunch was I responded "Mom, I will know this girl for the rest of my life".
I knew that in this girl I had found a kindred spirit,we have been through so much as friends, births, death, love, heartache, diets, marathons, competitions, work drama, life drama the list goes on and on. Through it all we are each others biggest fans, we can sit up till all hours laughing and talking about the exact same thing over and over. We can talk at the same time and yet we know exactly what the other is saying. We often wonder if she maybe could have been my long lost sister...but with her wonderful CoCo complexion.....there could be no way...

So at this years Nationals Miss Sarah is traveling yet again to scream out my name and give me support. For her and our friendship I am eternally grateful....I hope all you ladies out there have one or many  sister friends.....


                                                   Our Second Year Competing Together:



Last Year Nationals



For More information regarding my Supplements and Diet please visit:
www.sdpharmaceuticals.com
or Follow me on Twitter:
@AeryonAshlie
Like my Facebook page
Aeryon Bela Ashlie




No comments:

Post a Comment