Saturday 17 August 2013

My Love...My Support...My Rock

I wanted to take this blog to thank my Boyfriend and Love..... Scott. This show prep has not been easy on him, going to bed alone (I'm passed out already) and waking up every morning alone (I'm on the treadmill) is a sacrifice he makes among many to support my dream. He has been the voice of reason when the scale is not moving, my best friend listening to countless ideas about my suit, hair, makeup, my private coach giving me advice on my posing, and the arms that hold me when I am having an emotional day. I am so thankful to have this man in my corner for love and support, I wanted him to know how special he is to me and how much I appreciate all that he does on a day to day basis. I am so blessed to have his heart, his love, patience, encouragement, devotion the list goes on and on....
Thank you babe for loving me the way you do....I love you...








No comments:

Post a Comment