Sunday 4 August 2013

Corseting for Bikini


     When I went to the Arnold amateurs in Feb I was talking to a lady about trying to create a more hour glass shape,  she suggested I look into corseting for my next show.  I unfortunately do not have the hour glass look that is desired for Bikini and according to her many top Bikini Girls are using them. When I returned home I did some research on them then left it alone.
    In April the lady who makes my suits "The Suit Lady" started selling Squeams which are essentially corsets. So I bought one, it is amazing how much it pulls you in and for the first several hours it is ok and not bothersome. They suggest wearing for several hours at a time until you get used to it then going all day and night. However,  I drive for a living so to be sitting in a corset all day is very VERY uncomfortable, so I opted to wear it at night every night when I sleep.
   The idea is that the pressure of the corset shapes the lower ribcage and waist. The lower ribcage is flexible and it bends slowly under pressure of the corset. Both halves of the ribcage are drawn gradually together and the circumference of the waist is reduced. When the corset is unlaced the body accommodates slowly back to it's natural shape. When you wear a tight laced corset for a considerable amount of time the compression of the waist will stay for some time after the corset is taken off.
     So I have done that, now have I noticed a big difference? Hummm...I believe I have and I will take any extra shaping I can get....

I have attached some picture of my squeam when I first put it on and when I take it off in the morning. Also my bruises from wearing it, when I sleep it must press on this one spot because I have developed quite the bruise. I have 2 options for the how tight I have it and I have now graduated to the tightest it can go.

                                          All Ready for Bed...


The next morning


Up close you can see how tight it is on my skin


My bruise (looks worse in person)



To find out more about my diet and training please goto
www.sdpharmaceuticals.com
Or follow me on twitter:
@AeryonAshlie

No comments:

Post a Comment