Friday 1 March 2013

Thanks Babe

For every competitor who takes the stage there is usually a support team behind them. The team at home who cheers them on, puts up with the none existent social life, the endless hours of training, food prep and moments of exhaustion. This is a very "self involved sport" it is trying to better yourself with each show and to see the changes and progress you have made on your physique. It takes a lot of patience and understanding from a partner as for the duration of contest prep they essentially loose that person.
I am one of the lucky competitors who have had an amazing support behind me on this journey. Ten months ago my boyfriend encouraged me to go back into my first show. Now 4 shows later he is still encouraging me to be my best I can be. Pushing me out if bed in the morning, encouraging me to finish my last rep, listening to the endless talk of diet, carbs, fat, bikini's, posing ect....
I wanted to take this blog to dedicate it to him.....Thank you for all the love and support, for being there for me on this journey, I am so lucky to have you in my life....I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment