Wednesday 27 March 2013

SD Green Coffee Bean!!

I love this product!!!!

  SD Green Coffee Bean has been such a huge part of my supplementation program this past year. This product helps stabilize blood sugar so you don't "crash", increases Fat loss, it's a Powerful Antioxidant, non stimulant, 100% Natural and Caffeine Free, and one of my top favourite Supplements!!
 How does it work?
Well.....Chlorogenic acid  has a significant influence on glucose metabolism and demonstrates a significant improvement in glucose tolerance. This in turn helps the body reduce fat and increase fat burning!! Gotta LOVE THAT!!!
I also really found that I did not feel like I was getting light headed throughout the day. I did not need as many coffee's, which is also great!

Check out www.sdpharmaceuticals.com for more info about this product!!

1 comment:

  1. Great product !
    Green coffee together with exercising will protein help you build muscle and burn fat and it could actually increase your metabolism rate up to 30 percent.


    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete