Monday 11 March 2013

Post Arnolds

Well.....

   It has been 1 week back from the Arnold's and I must admit it is coming down from a high of some sorts. I am now trying to get back into the rhythm of "normal" life, I had an amazing time down in Columbus I am so happy I did it. I am not sure of my placing there were 35 girls in my height category and all I know is I brought the best package I have ever had and that is all I can really do. So what is next?

  I have roughly 6 months till Nationals and now I am going to really start working on bringing my legs and glutes tighter, I know that is my area I need to work on. I have decided to not train upper body as much I find my arms/shoulders looked quite ripped for bikini. So tweaking and fine tuning....I have never approached training like this, more of a technical aspect, really looking at what I need to do to bring the best package and improvements to my body. I am excited as to how it will come together.

I did enjoy dinners out and some sweets the past week but today I started back to my normal routine. I really enjoy eating clean, I feel better, my energy is better, and I see the changes in my body. I don't agree with the "off season" mentality, so tonight my lovely boyfriend prepped my food and I am ready to get things going again....however that being said....I am so happy to have peanut butter back on my Breakfast Team again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment