Thursday 28 February 2013

Tonight.....A New List....

It is amazing to think that almost 10 years ago I wrote a list of goals on a small piece of paper and carried them in my wallet, I would look at them periodically to remind myself of what I wanted to work towards and achieve. Well, today I will be crossing off the last goal on this list and that is the "Arnold's".  
At the time I wrote these goals I did not know how I would get here or when but I knew this was a dream I had, and today this dream is coming true.  I have always written down my goals, monthly, yearly ect, but today as I get ready to get on stage it is amazing to think about the power of goal setting. That being said one can't just write a list and wait, you must work towards achieving your goals each day, doing your best at each moment and never giving up. 

I wrote this on the back side of my list as a little pep talk to myself

" I believe in You and your goals, Nothing will stand in your way of reaching them.  I believe in You! Reach for the Stars! You will have all you ever dreamed of and much more. I love you Aeryon"


No comments:

Post a Comment