Tuesday 19 February 2013

1 Week!!!

Can't believe in 1 week I will be on a plane Columbus bound!!! Heading to the Arnold Classic to compete in the Amateur Bikini division. This is a dream come true, to be on that stage, with all those athletes, I grew up with a father who loved bodybuilding and I am thankful his passion was passed down to me. The past 16 weeks have been dedicated to this goal and it is almost here, I have given 110% to this. I know that I have done everything I can to bring my best package, there are no "would have's....should have's or could have's"  that is how I try to operate in all aspects of my life. Give 110% and you cannot judge yourself as you did the best you could in that moment.
So this week I want to really absorb everything that is going on, to enjoy every second. Try my best to be present and aware, as before I know it I will be home and it will be over........but there is always another goal around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment