Wednesday 4 November 2015

Faith and Prayer



I was raised in a Christian household.  I grew up with the Bible, prayer, and an understanding that there is something greater then myself.
As I have grown older I have formulated my own beliefs and faith practices. My daughter currently attends a Christian Seventh Day Adventist school.  Christianity is so interwoven through our culture, I want her to have an appreciation of the Bible and it’s message, although I don’t believe there is just one way to connect with God or the Universal power. There is something to be said about the message. I have always loved the definition of GOD as Good Orderly Direction and learning to tap into that will never lead you astray.

During difficult times knowing that I have something to turn to has been my saving grace.  Prayer and faith has pulled me through. I may not understand the reasons behind certain events or circumstances, but I trust that a power far greater than myself is at work.
We all have different ways to connect with this Greater power, energy, or whatever you call it. Teaching my daughter that we are not alone even in our darkest hours can hopefully enable her to push through and always see the light. I know for my own journey it has been paramount.


                                                      Follow Me:
            Facebook: Aeryon Bela Ashlie
  IG: @AeryonBelaAshlie
                                                                      Twitter: @AeryonAshlie                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment