Thursday 19 November 2015

Intuition....Listen to the Whisper


Last year I sat in two different cities listening to Oprah speak at the “Live Your Best Life Tour”.
One of the points she really drummed home to the audience was acknowledging and listening to your gut feeling. This is not a new concept to me. I am sure you can all relate to different times in your life when something just does not feel right.
What usually starts as a whisper or a questioning “hummmm”.  If we do not listen to this quiet voice it will have the tendency to turn to a shout. Then if you still do not pay attention it eventually will become a hit upside the head.
 Whether it be work, friendship, relationships, or just even something random. Becoming attuned how your body responds to different circumstances can act as your compass in life. I know I actually feel it physically in my gut and time and time again my intuition has proven to be correct.
 Rather than ignoring or pushing this feeling aside if we can respect our intuition it can essentially save us wasted time and effort.
What I know for sure is I have got the lesson to honor my intuition.

                                         


Follow my journey:
IG: @AeryonBelaAshlie
FB: Aeryon Bela Ashlie
Twitter: @aeryonashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment