Tuesday 27 October 2015

The Night Time Words...



As parents we all have some special nighttime ritual we do for our children. Either a tickle time before bed, a special book, a prayer, or kisses and I love you's.
Since Mekaella was three I have said the “Night Time Words” to her. She loves them, for the times when I am away from home I call and recite them.
They are always followed by a song that I have made just for her, with the music from “Can’t help loving that Man (Mekaella) of mine”

So I thought I would share with you our nighttime rituals:

Night Time Words: 
"Mekaella….You are strong and powerful.  Mommy loves you, Annie loves you, Grandpa and Grandma love you and you love and believe in yourself.
You can accomplish any of your dreams as long as you work hard towards your goals. So take a deep breath and close your eyes and think of thoughts that make you happy."

Song:
"Fish Gotta Swim and Birds gotta fly I gotta love Mekaella all my life. Can’t help loving that girl of mine.
She is so brilliant, she is so great. She is so smart she knows how to create. Can’t help loving that girl of mine.
When she goes away…..That’s a rainy day….but when she comes back that day is fine…..
Cause Fish Gotta Swim and Birds gotta fly…I gotta love Mekaella all my life…..Can’t help loving that girl of mine…"

Being a parent is a tough job. We are all trying our best to raise happy, healthy, kind children.
As she grows older I hope remembers the words spoken and sang to her each evening….moreso I hope she believes them…



                                Bedtime with the Munchkin.....


                                                        Follow Me:
            Facebook: Aeryon Bela Ashlie
     IG: @AeryonBelaAshlie
      Twitter: @AeryonAshlie

No comments:

Post a Comment