Friday 8 August 2014

New Position..

So my last post was in March....which according to what I stated on my last blog that I would start writing once a week obviously did not pan out....
As it happens life took over and with good reason, one of my career goals of reaching Management has finally come to reality. I have written before about my belief in the power of goal setting and list writing,  well.....another huge goal was crossed off my list this spring.
Over 7 years ago when I first moved to Vancouver I came with the intention of reaching eventually reaching management. Last year I was passed over for a management position within my company, and although I was a little upset I knew and trusted that there was a bigger plan.
Now,  that has now come to reality....I am now Brand Manager for sales in Canada for 2 of the brands within the company I currently work for. 
I get the best of both worlds and I am so excited to help my amazing sales team and grow these two lines even more. I still get to work with my 100+ retail stores within BC and now I get additional goals that will enable my continued career growth. 
So that is my excuse for not writing each week...oh and also I had been prepping and competed in the Provincials, was traveling and working other competitions such as the Western Canadians, Toronto Pro show, and the Northern Classic.  
My new work load has increased substantially so finding balance within all that crazyness to still be a mom, run the house and give time to my relationship plus the added stress of prepping for the World Qualifier has been a learning experience.
So something had to give and Blogging and Social Media had to be put on the back burner...at least till I found my new groove
Now my new goal is to write when I get the chance, continue to try to find balance and be the best Aeryon I can...

                                                           For more information about my diet and training 
                                                                                        please visit: 
                                                                      www.sdpharmaceuticals.com
                                                                          Like my Facebook page:
                                                                             Aeryon Bela Ashlie
                                                                          Follow me on Twitter
                                                                           @AeryonAshlie
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment