Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Slurpee!!

So one of my favourite treats is my famous "Crystal Lite Slurpee'" I discovered this many years ago...so simple yet....so satisfying. 

Needed:
Blender
Ice
Crystal Lite (any flavor...Mohito has been my new favourite) 
Diet Sprite or Soda Water

Blend till Slurpee consistency.....I enjoy these at nights when I crave something sweet, or I have the urge to munch....this gets me through...

If I really want sweet I will add extra Stevia...

And......every now and then....I add some vodka for a low calorie Slurpee Cooler....:)






For all my diet and training please visit:

www.sdpharmaceuticals.com

4 comments:

  1. I must state, the blog compositions are ethereal.
    stool softener

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writer has written this blog in the most artistic way. Splendid!
    wellness fitness nutrition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Please visit webstagram

    ReplyDelete