Monday 22 April 2013

Beauty and Beast.....

So we have started our own Personal Training company. Beauty and Beast training, it makes sense, we both get asked on a regular basis about training, diet and exercise. So why not start back training people again, I was a trainer for a number of years in Toronto, and have always had a passion to help people realize their full potential. Scott also was a trainer in the army for a number of years and was a very successful Body Transformation expert in Medicine Hat, so it seems like a no brainer....
I myself have a wonderful coach and trainer I work with and I do believe having someone in your corner to give you guidance is essential. Being held accountable to strive and reach towards my goals, encouraging me, and helping me get back on track is all what a good coach and trainer does.
So if you are looking for someone to stand in your corner, push you, advise you, and transform your body to be what you have always wanted to be Scott and I would love the opportunity to help you reach your goals...

You can find us on Facebook as "Beauty and Beast Training" 
Or you can contact us via email bnbtraining@hotmail.com

3 comments: