Tuesday 9 April 2013

Once a Bridesmaid....


What a wonderful wedding we attended this weekend. Full of love, laughs, tears and a stressed out bride. This was the first time I was a Bridesmaid, so I lost my bridesmaid virginity as well...lol. Watching my girlfriend of 10 years find the love of her life and now to watch their lives grow together, I feel so honoured to have been asked to be a part of such a special day. Weddings have a way of leaving us believing in the power of love and that we can all find that one person to walk through life with.
We all have the dream of finding that person....."Your Person" the one who supports your dreams, loves you with your faults, and at the end of the day still wants to stand beside you. I have been fortunate enough to find this person and I look forward to my wedding day where I stand at the end of the isle looking into my future....









No comments:

Post a Comment