Sunday 22 March 2015

Been Awhile

Well...it's been awhile since I last blogged, February was quite a challenging month.

    I was given news that a project I had been working on and dreaming about for 4 years had been shut down.
My boyfriend was let go from his job that he dedicated 100% of his energy and time too.
We felt like the wind was taken out of our sails. We both had to regroup, refocus and also be there to support each other.
In life,  things are never for sure and being able to trust that everything has a purpose is sometimes really difficult, especially when it is not going the way you wanted. However, when I look back at the times I did not get what I had anticipated, it was in those moments that followed that led to even better situations.
The good news is Scott received 5 job opportunities the days following his release. He is incredible at what he does and other companies were watching and pounced when they had the chance. By the following Monday he hired to a better position with more ability to grow and learn in his field.
I also know that not having my plans follow through mean better ones are in store for me and they have began to happen. 
So just remember when you experience "Set Backs" we need to look at them as "Step Forwards"...






                                                                        Follow Me:
                                                             Twitter: @AeryonAshlie
                                                             Facebook: Aeryon Bela Ashlie
                                                             Instagram: AeryonBelaAshlie


No comments:

Post a Comment