Sunday 16 September 2012

My Baby's 4th

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago this morning I was holding my newborn Mekaella Beatrice. I never thought being a mother was in my cards. Little did I even comprehend the amazing journey I was about to embark upon.

Watching her grow and learn to become the little 4 year old she is today has been incredible. I have come to understand a new level of patience, lack of sleep, joy, fear, pride and the deepest love ever experienced with having her in my life.

There are times when I am overwhelmed with work, training, new puppy and trying to give her the 100% she deserves. At times I feel I am not the best I can be, however I know I am trying my hardest and somehow it seems to all work out.

 I am always asked how I manage to do it all and truth be told sometimes I don't even know. I do know that I try to make every moment count, work hard, train hard, play hard. I try to be the best I can be with each moment, sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't. At the end of the day as long as I gave it my best that is all I can do. Then I just have to take a breathe, let it go and move on.

I am excited to continue to grow with my little girl, and continue to try to be the best me I can possibly be, not only for myself but also for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment