Monday 25 November 2013

My turn as a Coach...Stage Mom...

A couple weekends ago I was on the opposite end of the stage, I was a coach and support to 2 wonderful ladies who worked really hard towards their goal of competing and stepping on stage. It was a wonderful experience and more nerve racking watching them then when I am on stage.  I had been working with both of them for months towards this goal and in the final days I tanned them (by hand), went over every last detail and nervously waited for their big moment. Seeing all their hard work and dedication come to fruition was amazing and to live through them was an incredible experience!! I am so proud of both of them and thankful they trusted in me!! Great job girls!!!







                            For more information on my diet and training please visit:
                                                   www.sdpharmaceuticals.com
                                                         Follow me on Twitter:
                                                            @AeryonAshlie
                                                         Like me on FaceBook:
                                                        Aeryon  Bela Ashlie



No comments:

Post a Comment