Thursday 13 June 2013

What Pushes Me

Today I was visiting with one of my accounts. He asked me a question that has sat with me the rest of the day....
What is it that pushes me? There are many people in this world that are content to just "be" why am I not one of those. We then carried on to discuss what that is for me. I find that I cannot just sit still, I have always been that way, since a child my mother was always running after me, I had somewhere to go...even at 2 years old...
I find I always expect more from myself, I have always made lists....daily...monthly...6 month...1 year...5 year...10 year and if I look back now it is interesting to see how many of the goals that I wrote down I have accomplished. I have a very strong inner voice...no actually an inner scream that tells me to aim high and keep going. This has been a great strength for me in many areas of my life
however that comes with a price.  I find I also have a hard time just being, not doing anything.... to me relaxing is almost a chore.
This is one of the areas I need to work on....funny though....cause right now I had 15min before I have to pick up my daughter.....and I decided to blog...so I'm gonna go try to just sit and see how that works out....




For more about my training and supplementation tips check out:
www.sdpharmaceuticals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment