Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cracked Rib

Well this Christmas some people got presents, and I received a cracked rib. Now how I received this cracked/broken rib (can't tell from Xrays) is another story. For the past couple weeks my side has been sore, I even went to my Dr to see if he could tell me what was the problem was, he informed me that it might be a pulled ligament and there is nothing that can be done.
However, last week I was wrestling with my boyfriend and heard a large alarming "POP" come from my back. That entailed the next 5 hrs in emergency at the hospital, which in case you are wondering cracked Ribs are on the bottom of the waiting room list. When I was finally seen I was notified that there was nothing that could be done and that I was not to train for the next 4-6 weeks....ummm well that is not happening.
So now I will have to resort to less strenuous cardio, go slow with the weights and pay strict attention to my diet.....but on another note to self.....don't wrestle with a 280lb man....

No comments:

Post a Comment