Wednesday 21 November 2012

And So it Begins....

So after Nationals I decided to give my body a break,  I kept in the in basics, Progressive Multi, Vegegreens, OmegaEssential Fish Oil, Calcium and HCP70 Probiotic. These are the building blocks and I believe in taking them year round. However,  Fat Burners, Pre Workouts, BCAA's, Sport Supplements ect I stopped, for no other reason then to just take a break. I think it is important to give your body a break, I believe that your body responds better when you start up again.

Well...I have started again, the Arnold Amateur's are 14 weeks away and let me tell you...... I missed my Supplements!!! The first supplement I started back with was my SD Pharmaceutical L-Carnitine, now for those of you who do not know L-Carnitine is one of the best Supplements out there! I used this product for Nationals this past Aug and I had amazing results. It has a whole host of benefits, fat loss, energy, bone building, brain health, heart health, the list goes on and on. I also like the fact it is non stimulant as I am very sensitive to stimulants so this product gives no jitters. This Super Supplement from SD provides a noticeable difference for me in and out of the gym, I feel stronger, tighter, I have more energy!! Stay tuned as I continue to add to my Supplement Stack in the weeks ahead....



No comments:

Post a Comment